We are looking for an Expert (m|f|d) Network Optimization SCM for our strongly growing area of Supply Chain Management in the business unit BPS Systems. In this exciting and global role you will be responsible for the development and implementation of a meaningful Supply Chain Performance Measuring System and the derivation and implementation of improvement projects based on the Continuous Improvement concept.
- You will develop and implement a global, cross-location performance measuring system to control the operative supply chain management activities
- In doing so, you consider site-specific requirements and combine them
- How to set global standards for the Performance Measuring System and regularly check them for effectiveness and efficiency
- Preparing and interpreting the higher-level Sartorius KPI's is also part of your tasks
- From the acquired data you derive effective improvement measures in the sense of continuous improvement
- You will implement the defined CI projects together with global project teams, whereby you will take over the project management
- You will also develop, maintain and optimize the global warehousing strategy
- Furthermore, the inventory management
- As a global interface, you ensure regular and sustainable communication with all locations
- You have successfully completed your studies in the field of industrial engineering, SCM, MBA or a comparable course of study
- Several years of professional experience in the field of SCM, production control or logistics management can be shown
- In addition, you will have sound user knowledge of Lean and SixSigma methods
- You have experience in project management, ideally also in project leadership
- Furthermore, you are confident in working with SAP (MM|PP|WM) and the common MS Office applications
- Very good analytical, mathematical and organisational skills round off your profile
- Fluent English language skills and a global willingness to travel (approx. 25%) are required
- It is important that we identify with our corporate values: Sustainability, openness, enjoyment
Interested? Driving our future growth requires talented people. Sartorius is a dynamic organisation suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognised for expertise and thrive in a vibrant and innovative environment.
To find out more about Sartorius as an employer visit us on Sartorius Careers
Become part of our global team.
Reference NumberR2923Job BeginOctober 01, 2020Employment ModeFull timePositionRegularFunctional AreaOperationsLocationTagelswangen(Switzerland),Royston(United Kingdom),Guxhagen(Germany),Portsmouth(United Kingdom),Goettingen(Germany)