As our Lead Full Stack Developer you will be taking over a central role in shaping our technical development and mature our software products and tech architecture.
This is a hands-on position with impact from day one: you will develop high-quality software applications and lead our agile engineering processes reaching from architecture over implementation to maintenance.
Do you feel ready to take our tech team and development processes to the next level and accelerate our business growth?
Your tasks contain among other things:
- You shape the development of our tech team and software services by optimizing our engineering infrastructure, architecture and technical processes
- You participate in all phases of the product life cycle working closely with product managers and designers to form new solutions and deliver high-quality and cost-effective results
- You launch and iterate software applications or solve known problems demonstrating modern engineering practices and focusing on well-tested and clean code
- You mentor other tech team members exchanging best practices or checking code quality
- You perform development integration and system testing to ensure delivery of defect free code
- You ensure the development efforts are within the estimated time and delivered as scheduled
- You already gathered professional working experience as part of agile software development teams
- You have deep know-how about software architecture and design, about infrastructure and software engineering workflows and processes (experience with SQL on MariaDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL or other relational databases are a plus)
- You have a very good understanding of APIs (REST, SOAP)
- A plus would be: Vuetify, Webpack, Eslint, Docker, Sequelize, Azure
- Effective oral and written communication skills in either English or German. Any other languages are a plus
- Your personal fit is important to us: strong team spirit, passionate and dynamic about the things you do, you assume responsibility and ownership