Come and join a newly recruited team that will be focused on delivering better data visualization tools to the business. You will report to the Leader of the business intelligence department and support them as data maturity develops within the organization and the team builds best in class data analytics & visualization tools for the business.
- Creating accurate data visualizations using standard data to provide new metrics for assigned processes and initiatives as well as development of new analytics for processes, projects and focus initiatives.
- You will develop and manage analytics visualizations from planning phase through to execution then testing.
- You will work with cross-functional teams and gather/document business requirements for data analysis and reporting projects by using Business Intelligence and database tools to develop reporting solutions to meet business need
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Problem Solver skill set: A creative yet pragmatic problem solver. Methodical and hands-on as well as detail-oriented with a drive to get results quickly
- Strong communication skills: Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Teamwork skills: The ability to effectively work with all levels of the organization
- Ability to assume responsibility and be self-motivated
- Execution skills including persistent drive for results
- A valid Swiss work permit or right to work
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Systems or Mathematics
- Visualization skills – You can a tell a story using data!
- Technically competent in analytics tools such as Tableau, Alteryx, R, PowerBI or similar
- Knowledge of SAP systems such as SAP R3/BW/HANA/BO/SAC would be a benefit although we can train and support those who are new to SAP
- 3+ years of experience in a related function
- Experienced in managing a complex multi-site multi-system data and working with remote teams globally
About Us: Resideo is a leading global provider of critical comfort and security solutions primarily in residential environments and distributor of low-voltage electronic and security products. Building on a 130-year heritage, Resideo has a presence in more than 150 million homes, with 15 million systems installed in homes each year. We continue to serve more than 110,000 professionals through leading distributors, including our ADI Global Distribution business, which exports to more than 100 countries from more than 200 stocking locations around the world. Resideo is a $4.8 billion company with approximately 13,000 global employees. For more information about Resideo, please visit www.resideo.com