For one of our International client based in Geneva, we are looking for a
Monitoring / Integration Engineer - Microsoft Application
The IT Operations Analyst mission is to perform all operational processes and procedures, ensuring that all IT services and platforms meet operational targets.
The IT Operations Analyst perform proactive monitoring of integration platforms such Axway API Management, B2BI, IRIS/Ensemble, Informatica, Microsoft Biztalk, Azure Service Bus and SQL integration or reporting services (SSIS, SSRS).
He/She will be in charge to run scheduled routines, patch management, backup and restore activities and implement changes always focusing on production environment.
The IT Operations Analyst needs to have general knowledge about different types of technology and integration solutions that helps on incidents/problems investigation and deployment of new change on production environment.
He/She will have to:
- Provide specialized investigation and support.
- Problem isolation and resolution, with expectation that continuous improvement and enhancements are implemented.
- Implement new releases, planned changes focusing on IT Production environment.
- Manage IT services requests (like new configurations, technical requests).
- Manage knowledge transfer with architecture and project teams for integration technologies.
- Backup policies and restore activities.
- Patch Management.
- Capacity management.
- Flexibility to work during weekends (or on-duty).
- Monitors system tuning and service levels.
- Reports on the performance of service components.
- Maintains operational logs and journals, including monitoring data.
- Maintain all operational and configuration knowledge bases.
- Contribute to service continuity and DR.
It should be clear that the position requires strong skills and practical/operational experience in Technical integration architecture design and implementation, including several technologies like:
- Implementation of SOA concepts with API/Web services - Required (min 3 years)
- Experience with ITILs concepts, support and monitoring - Required (min 3 years)
- Axway API management (or equiv.) - Required
- Azure IaaS and PaaS concepts - Required
- Azure DevOps (previous Visual Studio Online) - Required
- Messaging systems (Azure Service Bus, Active MQ) - Required
- Microsoft SQL databases + tools (SSIS, SSRS) - Required
- Microsoft Windows Server systems - Required
- Linux systems (RH or Suse or equivalent) - Required
- MS Office and collaboration products - Required
Demonstrate system basic admin capabilities on the key components:
- Citrix Portfolio (XenApp; XenDesktop; XenServer) - Prefered
- Big Data solutions and concepts - Prefered
- B2BI or EDI/File management systems - Prefered
- IRIS/Ensemble platform - Prefered
- Web server administration (IIS and Apache HTTPD) - Prefered
- Development with .net, java, python, groovy, shell - Prefered
- Implementation of Message and Event architecture - Prefered
- Implementation of Security concepts (Cert, OAuth…) - Prefered
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Graduated in IT
- Organization and Planning
- Listening and Understanding
- Commitment to task
- Spoken and written communications
- Deal with ambiguity
- Fluency in English – C1 Level minimum (oral and written)
Interested by this challenge ? Feel free to apply