Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
In Align’s vision, data, insights and analytics lay at the heart of both the professional and consumer businesses. Align seeks to transform the way it uses data and intelligence in its business, both in defining strategy as well as in operational execution. To that end, Align is seeking a BI/CRM Analyst to analyze customer interactions with our brand - from campaign to conversion – and deliver the obtained insights in actionable reports and presentations to the business stakeholders, primarily professional marketing.
The BI/CRM Analyst EMEA will be part of the EMEA Data, Analytics and Insights organization.
In this role, you will…
- Partner with key stakeholders in Marketing and Sales to optimize strategy & tactics based on data
- Delivers ad hoc insights and analytics to the sales & marketing teams to optimize the customer journey – for example, email A-B tests, segmentations, opportunities to optimize sales rep efficiency, insights extracted from NPS surveys
- As domain specialist, constantly works to improve the company’s understanding of the customer, but also to improve global best practices in reporting, SQL and data-driven marketing
- Based on business requirements and stakeholder needs, creates standardized, automated reports and dashboards in Power BI or Salesforce and is able to own the results from idea to completion
- Identifies focus areas and opportunities to improve existing reporting & dashboards
In this role, you’ll need …
- Results-driven and pragmatic – understands that data is only valuable when it is translated to actionable insights for the business
- Curious & analytical – must be able to ask the right questions, identify relevant sources, combine data sets, crunch numbers and present actionable conclusions
- Excellent persuasive communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization; must able to clearly present business and technical issues, ideas, and recommendations in verbal, written, and presentation formats, by means of storytelling and/or logical arguments
- Likes to work in a fast-paced, high growth global matrix environment, where speed is often preferable over perfection
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Computer Science, Finance, Engineering or related fields
- Minimum of 5+ years of working experience required, of which 2+ years as an analyst in Business Intelligence or CRM
- Essential: Experience writing SQL queries to pull and manipulate data from various data sources – examples include SQL Server, SAP, Salesforce, Google Analytics and RetailNext
- Experience with automating the updating of business intelligence reports
- Experience with leveraging contemporary enterprise Business Intelligence and CRM tools, preferably Power BI and Salesforce, from data extraction to insightful visualization
- You score bonus points when you have experience with Python or R, and are familiar with advanced analytics methods such as regression, machine learning, clustering, etc.
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients