A rewarding Data Analyst (m/f) role has become available at a global firm looking to grow its advanced analytics and data science division.
Data Analyst (m/f)
- Work closely along with the internal sales and consulting organizations to ensure customer satisfaction and full alignment
- Drive and manage the projects throughout the entire lifecycle from requirement gathering and problem identification to the implementation of the solution: you can be hands-on across industries
- Ability to clearly articulate the information and findings to both technical and non-technical professionals
With a track record ideally in a client facing role coupled with a technical background you have:
- Solution and business-oriented professional able to work under pressur
- Technical experience / knowledge in Advanced Analytics, Data Science, Mathematical Modelling, Machine Learning and Statistics, NLP a plus
- Strong skills around technologies such as R, Python, SQL
- Data visualization tools as Tableau, QlikView or Power BI is a plus
- A natural talent for building long-term business relationships
- Strong team player and leader with excellent interpersonal skills
- Relevant field of study
- Fluent in English and German required
Apply for the Data Analyst (m/f) position, if you believe this is your next challenge.
A rewarding Data Analyst (m/f) role has become available at a global firm looking to grow its advanced analytics and data science division