VERÖFFENTLICHT April 26, 2020
In the Application Development team we are searching for an Application Specialist to support us in the daily laboratory routine as wells as preparation, execution and documentation of experiments.
- maintenance of the laboratory, laboratory analyzers and analytical instruments,
- tracking laboratory inventory (e.g supplies, specimens, raw materials, reagents)
- running controls and processing samples
- Close collaboration with scientists, engineers and experts:
- support by conducting laboratory experiments and protocol testing on specific equipment (e.g. Hematology Analyzers)
- Independent preparation and documentation of experiments including data analysis
- Apprenticeship as lab technician or a Bachelors/Masters degree in Natural Science
- First experience in working with biological material and potentially infectious samples in a BSL-2 laboratory
- Experience in flow cytometry and experience in fluorescence microscopy is a plus
- Fluent in English AND German
- Very Good MS Office and documentation skills
- Experience with data analyses (e.g Excel)
- Flexibility, ability to grasp quickly new topics, understand problems and work independently
Our customer offers
- working in an interdisciplinary and intercultural team
- gain first experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- extension after one year is very likely
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Simone Mumbauer, PhD (+41 44 225 41 12).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.