With our corporate philosophy of “caring for life”, we are committed to putting essential medicines and technologies in the hands of people who help patients and to finding the best answers to the challenges they face.
In the field of biosimilars, we develop products with a focus on autoimmune diseases and oncology. Fresenius Kabi SwissBioSim GmbH is specialized in biosimilar medicines and consists of an experienced team of employees located in the Geneva region of Switzerland. As in all our ranges, Fresenius Kabi is committed to provide high-quality and affordable products for the therapy and care of critically and chronically ill patients.
- Responsible for the execution and delivery of multiple activities linked to DSP development in line with expected such as:
- Buffer Preparation for own project or to support others;
- Column Packing for own project or to support others;
- Running FPLC equipment;
- Running TFF equipment.
- Participate in the planning of DSP process development operations according to project timelines;
- Contribute to experimental design and protocol drafting;
- Perform results analysis and report drafting;
- Undertake activities that contribute to the running of the department e.g. equipment ownership and maintenance, documentation;
- Develop an area of technical expertise e.g. equipment, system superuser;
- Participate in equipment’s maintenance and troubleshooting;
- Contribute to method improvements, writing and update of operating procedures;
- Attend cross functional meetings;
- Actively participate in scientific discussions;
- Demonstrate flexibility to support other activities within the team/department.
EDUCATION & LANGUAGES
- Technical degree in biotech process sciences or similar field;
- Fluency in English essential both oral and written, French would be an asset.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 2 years’ experience in Pharma/Biotech/Biosimilars Industry with demonstrated track record in Downstream processing for biologics;
- Technical and scientific experience across the Downstream development technics including buffer preparation, column packing, running FLPC and TFF systems;
- Experience in Liquid Handling System or other High Throughput DSP equipment would be desirable.
PERSONAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Ability to work accurately, with attention to detail, in a highly organized manner;
- Able to work with minimal supervision and organise own time;
- Able to notice and report anomalies in data and execution;
- Escalate issues in a timely fashion (technical);
- Demonstrable ability to troubleshoot;
- Flexibility to switch between projects if necessary and respond appropriately to unplanned events;
- Shows initiative / proactive mind-set;
- Team worker and maintaining a highly motivating working atmosphere;
- Willing and able to take responsibility for own actions and decisions within own discipline;
- Proven ability to communicate professionally and effectively.
Offen für Individualität und Vielfalt
Fresenius begrüßt Bewerbungen aller Menschen, unabhängig von Geschlecht, Alter, Herkunft, Nationalität, Religion, Behinderung, sexueller Identität und Orientierung oder sonstigen Merkmalen.
Sämtliche Personenbezeichnungen in dieser Stellenausschreibung gelten für alle Geschlechter gleichermaßen (männlich, weiblich, divers).
Karriere mit Sinn
Mehr als 290.000 Menschen auf allen Kontinenten arbeiten bei Fresenius daran, immer bessere Medizin für immer mehr Menschen anzubieten. Unsere eigenständigen Unternehmensbereiche Fresenius Medical Care, Fresenius Kabi, Fresenius Helios und Fresenius Vamed bieten ein breites Spektrum an Produkten und Dienstleistungen im Gesundheitssektor. Bei uns haben Sie die Chance, mit Ihrer Karriere einen Unterschied zu machen – und Teil unserer beeindruckenden Wachstumsgeschichte zu werden.