Hours: 100% - entry date according to agreement
Country: Cham (Switzerland)
VARO Energy is an integrated fuel supply company, which refines, stores, blends and distributes oil products for the North West European market. The company owns a refinery in Cressier, Switzerland, a minority share in the Bayernoil refinery, Southern Germany, storage and blending facilities as well as distribution and marketing businesses in Benelux, France, Germany and Switzerland. VARO Energy’s shareholders include private investment company Reggeborgh; Carlyle International Energy Partners, an advisory fund which is part of the global alternative asset manager The Carlyle Group; and international energy and commodities company Vitol.
- Provide 1st and 2nd level business applications support and training to users
on day to day issues. Work closely with users to determine issues and propose solutions.
- Operation and problem solving of business applications including monitoring of jobs,
interfaces and server functions.
- Response and resolution management of day-to-day user issues related to
all types of IT systems.
- Serve as a bridge between users and the business applications (development)
team or the third level support (internal BAs/ external party).
- Specify, design, implement, document and test business application solutions
that integrate consistently into the existing IT system landscape.
- Manage changes and small projects with sound change/ project management
- Main responsibility is JD Edwards Enterprise One 9.2, financial modules.
- Working experience of at least 5 years in the field of supporting and extending enterprise business applications (JD Edwards Enterprise One), preferably in the downstream oil business,
including the following processes and functionalities:
o Sales and Logistics
o Advanced Pricing
o EDI processing
o Master Data Management
o Transaction settlement and interfacing into accounting
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good analytical and technical skills (SQL, SharePoint, basic programming)
as well as a good perception of user needs and business processes.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft products, especially MS Excel.
- Ability and willingness to learn about new technologies
and extend the knowledge to different fields.
- Good English and German language skills (verbal & writing)
Dutch or French is a plus.
- Proactive and customer focused ‘make it work’ mentality
- Flexibility on adapting work hours to ongoing tasks
- International travel required on a rare case by case basis
- Can work independently and report to his manager
- Well organized and disciplined
- Takes ‘ownership’ of outcome and comfortable in a pressured environment
- A real teamplayer
- A professional and well networked, international work environment
- An attractive workplace with development opportunities
- Long-term cooperation and up-to-date employment conditions
Do you fit in this profile?
Then please send usyour complete application with your resume,
all work certificates, all letter of references, diplomas and picture !
For more information about VARO Energy, please visit our homepage: www.varoenergy.com