About Our Client
Our client is a global corporation in the raw material production industry with a very dynamic environment and with its international operations hub based in Zug. The department is responsible for defining and implementing an effective strategy in order to ensure the achievement of the overall strategic objectives.
The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the Head of Marketing. The responsibilities of the role holder include the following:
- Development of forecasting and predictive analytics tools for the production portfolio (including identification of data sources, creating and maintaining databases)
- Explore and integrate Advanced Analytics and Data Modelling techniques in order to support sales decision making process
- Implementation of machine learning techniques
- Monitoring, analyzing and forecasting markets needs and trends
- Providing effective informational and analytical support for decision making
- Performing other sales and marketing related duties required to help meet the expectations and goals of the stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
- You have an academic background with a Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Supply Chain, Data Science, Operations, and/or Management
- You have at least 3 years of work experience in Data Science and Analytics field with a deep knowledge of modelling techniques, including classic statistical models and machine learning models
- You have extensive knowledge of mathematical modelling and forecasting as well as experience with statistical and analytics software (e.g. Matlab, Stata, SAS)
- You have gained first experience in visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlink)
- You are customer-oriented and you have the capability to build/maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the company.
- You are ambitious, detail oriented, open-minded and hungry to learn.
- You are self-driven, change savvy and you like to challenge the status quo.
- You are fluent in English at a business level, other languages such as Russian would be an advantage.
- You have an excellent understanding of ERP systems (SAP is desired), MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
What's on Offer
You can be part of a dynamic team and actively contribute to shape, develop and drive the department for success!