Headquartered in Switzerland with additional offices in Toronto and London, SwissBorg aims to fundamentally change the way individuals manage their wealth. As a product obsessed team, we believe that advanced technology combined with an intuitive user experience will empower people to invest with more freedom, confidence, and belief.
In 2018, we successfully raised funds from over 23,800 global participants who share our vision of a wealth management industry with more community-centric values. We are now working towards the next phase of disruption. In 2020, individuals across the globe will have the opportunity to purchase digital assets such as Bitcoin at the best prices, and become members of our ecosystem to unlock first of its kind investment features.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Content Manager to join SwissBorg Marketing team. A proven team leader and seasoned story teller executive with a track record of driving awareness, user acquisition, consumption, and community engagement. The ideal candidate will have the strategic acumen and creative vision to drive our business forward. You will be passionate about community driven strategies. You will use innovation, optimization, unconventional thinking and embrace fun, with a management style that emphasizes collaboration, communication, and commitment on all levels.
What you'll be doing:
- 1. Content management:
- Be the team project manager who drives end-to-end execution with agile management. From brief development, through creative and media execution, to measurement and reporting, offering guidance and clear communication through each step of the process.
- Use cross-functional thinking and goal-oriented work methodology with our content writer, influencers, PR, and Creative partners
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company's target customers. Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written)
- Develop and maintain a clear content calendar matching the product’s roadmap
- 2.Brand communication:
- Develop a deep understanding of SwissBorg’s mission/vision and how to interact with our community. Seek to create a framework community journey involving pre-sales (Marketing), conversion & sales funnel and post-sales (CRM, Cust Service, Loyalty); mapping users pain points to practical solutions
- Develop a deep understanding of our existing customer segments /personas and their attributes; be responsible for the positioning of retail branding and associated brand messaging comms
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics. Shape and communicate our vision and mission and make sure that the campaigns are coherent regarding the SwissBorg Brand
- 3. Marketing:
- Implement a social media strategy across different channels
- Implement a SEO & ASO strategy
- Manage marketing automation campaigns including creative development, setup, targeting and testing to deployment and data monitoring
- Work closely and in tandem with our Analytics & Growth team with the objective to understand analytics from quantitative and behavioural perspectives, and build performance reports that shape future strategy. A strong analytical and creative background is mandatory. You MUST be extremely comfortable with product analytics, marketing funnels, user engagement metrics
- Frame a marketing message that is simple yet impactful. You’ll receive inputs from different sources and you must be synthetic without losing the essence of the message.
What you'll need:
- You have 7+ years of marketing experience with at a streaming network, digital publisher, or app company, ideally in roles that were data-focused
- You know how to drive a six digits acquisition strategy in an agile and cost-effective manner
- You are not afraid of changing the status-quo and think out of the box when necessary
- You understand the financial industry or you are eager to learn about it and you are ready to allocate part of your free time to reach that goal
- You have experience managing complex, collaborative projects with multiple stakeholders
- You are comfortable working with performance dashboards and can derive action plans for your team leveraging data insights
- You are a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic and high energy environment, and are comfortable with occasional ambiguity
- You are proficient in creative direction and are constantly ideating on how to uniquely bring marketing campaigns to life
- You possess excellent communication and writing skills
- You are a team player willing to pitch in whenever neededYou are an ambitious and diligent worker, a fast learner who is eager to learn and add value to SwissBorg
- You have a strong passion for technology and Blockchain
- Native english is a big plus
- Being part of the lifetime opportunity to launch a product at scale
- Get in on the ground floor as a pioneer in the fast paced fintech/blockchain space
- Salary and competitive bonus based on our meritocratic system
- Continuous opportunities to learn, grow fast, and create alongside an experienced team of financial experts, engineers, scientists, designers, and marketing gurus
- Excellent benefits package
- Centrally located office in a beautiful historic building