- Enable all levels and functions of the business domain to obtain the required information, analyses and insights to make informed business decisions.
- Participate to the definition and conception of business domain data warehouse and data marts to provide business value based on meaningful data insights and metrics.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Transform data into business KPI’s and metrics to provide meaningful business insights. Identify the business rules needed to fulfil the demand. Map the capability roadmap in alignment with business and IT function.
- Drive the adoption of the BI/analytics solutions provided by IT (e.g. data warehouse, Power BI, etc) to the business by guiding them to make best use of it.
- Contribute for the design and maintenance of the business data models. Consulted on the logical data model in collaboration with the IT BI team (e.g. data engineer, system analyst, etc.).
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to promote data science capabilities (e.g. statistics, AI, etc) to deliver better business outcomes.
- Issue complex analytics and reporting solutions including the presentation layer. Ensure that business requirements are met. Run proofs of concept. Support the solution end-to-end from industrialization until go-live.
- Ensure that master data is aligned in collaboration with the master data team.
- Participate in peer networking / alignment / best practice sharing across domains with the corresponding Data Analysts.
Required Experience & Competences:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science
- Data science, data analysis and advanced analytics
- Data modelling & integration
- Communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of BI and analytics technology, both back- and front-end, and advanced tools and techniques to exploit data (e.g. MS SQL, TSQL, PowerBI, Python, etc).