Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Act as a key contact for Regions and other departments for portfolio activities
- Lead discussions with regions about their needs, strategy and etc.
- Apply pharma & generics industry experience on proposed portfolio products to drive competitive assumptions and support product forecasting and financial evaluation
- Distillation of both scientific and commercial research of the products into sound recommendations, forecasts, and business cases that are required for internal approval of the opportunities
- Develop and lead performance measures, analytics and data visualizations (e.g. Power BI) to generate evidence and business insights to enable operational efficiency, optimal decision-making and targeted communications to stakeholders
- Develop forecasting tool and business assessment playbook for the regions to ensure consistency of analyses across regions
- Identification of new product opportunities using appropriate market intelligence databases and quantitative analyses
- Support on ad-hoc requests/projects in a timely and accurate manner (e.g. Corporate strategy, portfolio optimization projects, etc.)
Your profile – Background:
- 5+ years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry or experience in Corporate Strategy, management consulting in Healthcare / Market Research or Business analytics role in Healthcare companies
- Deep knowledge of the Pharma industry and within the Health Care Environment
- Experience in handling large and complex excel data analysis and project management tools
- Expertise in working with and analyzing various Pharmaceutical databases preferred, e.g., IMS/IQVIA
- M&A / Due Diligence experience represent a plus
- Experience in the Generics industry represents a plus
Your profile – Capabilities:
- Strong analytical skills
- Modelling experience, capability to build forecast models and dashboards
- Strong business assessment and market analysis experience gained from experience in consulting, market research analysis or business insight role in a pharmaceutical company
- Experience in advisory roles, ideally within consulting
- Ability to synthesize data and story boards
- Can do attitude
- Sense of urgency
- Independent thinker
- Fluency in written and spoken English
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you! Please send us your complete application to – preferably via e-mail into one PDF document – to Ms. Emmanuelle Leblanc.
HRBP & Talent Acquisition
We are looking forward to the opportunity to get to know you.
Only direct applications are considered.