Location: Biel, Switzerland
Type of Employee: Full Time 100%
Summary:Power Integrations Inc. is looking for an experienced Product Engineering Manager. The position will mainly be responsible with New Product Introduction, Yield Analysis and yield issue.
- Management of the Product Engineering team in Asia: one Product Engineer and one Database Analyst
- Responsible that the New Product Introduction and Qualification of Test Process follows the internal and customer requirements
- Responsible for the yield analysis process (New Product Introduction and standard production)
- Lead and coordinate yield improvement actions with all stakeholders: intern with Quality, Test and Development team, extern with our manufacturing subcontractor
- Lead and coordinate low yield issue in production: containment actions, root cause and corrective actions
- Contribute to Test specification, Design for Testability (DfT) studies and Test Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (TFMEA) to ensure maximum test coverage on new products and initiates test coverage improvements with Test Engineers.
- Lead the qualification of our automotive business for Operations
- Responsible for the product related documentation
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc/MSc degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering (or equivalent)
- At least 5 years of recent experience as Product Engineer in the PCBA electronic industry. Automotive experience is really a plus
- Knowledge in power electronics, analog and mixed-signal electronics and ability to read and understand schematics are required. Experience and knowledge of IGBT gate drivers is a plus.
- Experience in test (ICT and functional test)
- Board-level (PCBA) assembly experience
- Experience in automotive PPAP process
- Good knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC) and statistical tools. Yield analysis software/database experience and ability to demonstrate knowledge of statistical capabilities are required. Six Sigma certification is an advantage.
- Experience in data analysis and data mining tools (Spotfire , R or Python,)
- Clear written and verbal communication skills in English are required.
- Must have systematic and result oriented work style, capability for multitasking job.
- A self-starter
- Ready to travel periodically to the subcontractors