customweb offers you the possibility to work in one of the most leading fintech start-ups in Switzerland in an international and agile environment. customweb GmbH creates software components for payment processing in the Face2Face and Online World under their brand www.wallee.com.
As startup we offer good career development and interesting, challenging and varied work. At customweb, engineers routinely work on massive scalability and payment solutions, large-scale applications for developers and companies around the world. We are currently looking for a Senior Java developer to join our team
- You develop and maintain integrations for our payment acceptance network and integrations into local acquiring platforms
- You write clean and good documented code or refactor existing code using the the appropriate design patterns
- You transform our new products into software architecture and clean code that runs in our highly available and distributed environment
- You can take over responsibilities in the operations of a highly available, secure and distributed application.
- Research, conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on our product offering.
- Contribute to a wide variety of projects utilizing artificial intelligence, machine learning and the latest technologies in the payment space.
- Write server-side code for web-based applications. Develop prototypes quickly and create robust high-volume production applications.
- You speak very good English and can communicate in German.
- You are highly committed and result-oriented.
- A university degree is required in the minimum Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, but preferably a Master degree with preferably an academic background in distributed systems.
- You bring working experience in architecting software in distributed and highly available environments.
- You have excellent discipline, pride and professionalism to write readable, documented and unit-tested code that serves as an example for those who study your work.
- You have good programming skills in Java (EE) with good knowledge of the frameworks and tools: Spring Framework, JPA with Hibernate
- You have experience in using Eclipse as development environment
- We offer a modern and safe working environment in the heart of the city of Winterthur with career opportunities.
- You are part of an agile, young team and shape our products sustainably with your ideas.
- We offer you a modern workplace
- We are working with the most recent technology
- You will play a decisive role in designing products in an omni channel payment start-up and work with leading companies in the financial industry on international projects.
- As an innovative start-up, we offer flexible structures and flat hierarchies.
- Cooperation with motivated colleagues and numerous personal development opportunities.
We are looking forward to hear from you