Are you looking to become a valued member of an award-winning clinical research organisation, with a collective goal of positively improving the health and wellbeing of others? Clintec have an Internship available within our specialist Biotech team in Lucerne, Switzerland, and we are currently accepting applications.
You will have the opportunity to work dedicated to a world-renowned pharmaceutical leader, on some of the most prestigious and ground-breaking drug development projects impacting lives all over the world. Every employee strives to find innovative ways to overcome obstacles together, and this team centric ethos is crucial to the continued success of Clintec.
Our management team recognise that every employee is different, so we offer individual training and development plans to suit your goals and expectations. You’ll enjoy a fast-paced and dynamic environment, where we value inclusion and promote team work.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary and benefits package; performance related bonus, private healthcare allowance, pension contribution and flexible working options
- 25 day’s annual leave per year plus 15 days bank holiday entitlement
- Career development/training opportunities and a life-long career with an innovative, forward-thinking clinical research company
- Team focused social events throughout the year, subsidised food canteen and a high-quality working environment
What your responsibilities are:
- Project management support head of Engineering and Facilities Management
• Coordinate internal compliance and procurement steps
• Coordinate with external parties (customers, vendors)
• Supporting budget management (coordination of team members, monitoring)
• Depending on background and skills: involvement in policy research projects, including fact checking, health data management etc., development of position papers and key messages, slide decks etc.
What we require of you:
• Well presented – able to interact with senior level staff with credibility.
- Holder of an industry specific Degree.
- • Ability to communicate fluently in English and German, both orally and in writing,
- • Reliable, proactive and highly organized yet flexible approach to work.
- • Optimistic and passionate, committed to go the extra mile
- • Able to work independently
- We are actively interviewing, so please apply now to register your interest!