Digital, Information Technology (IT), Risk
Job Reference # 204258BR
Job Type: Full Time
Do you have the know-how to apply business analysis techniques to deliver innovative solutions? Are you able to challenge the status quo? Are you able to understand business drivers and developments, and explain in a succinct and understandable manner?
We're looking for a Use Case Manager who will:
• interact and closely engage with all relevant stakeholders to establish risk identification, control and supervision to support AI and machine learning solutions
• define requirements and functional specifications for the model developers
• manage the development process through production and solution transfer to the stakeholders
Methodologies and Models within Group Compliance, Regulatory and Governance is a newly established unit which uses state of the art AI/Machine Learning based solutions, covering the entire non-financial risk control and compliance space. Our mandate is to design and build the next-generation methodology set and AI development pipeline & tooling in an end-to-end responsibility. We are an ambitious team, with a startup setup and entrepreneurial spirit, embedded within a global financial institution.
• master's degree in Business Administration, Economics / Finance
• 2+ years of experience in risk & compliance in the financial services industry, in change-the-bank and run-the-bank role
• very good knowledge in functional requirements analysis and specification and used to closely collaborate with highly technical staff
• expertise in global regulatory context and sound understanding of its impacts on model methodology and IT
• sound understanding of banking, compliance and operational risk taxonomies, processes and controls
• excellent project management skills, covering the initial analysis & requirements specification process through to production deployment and solution transfer to the business users
• strong interpersonal, stakeholder management and communication skills
• fluency in English required, other languages (e.g. German) advantageous
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.