Digital, Information Technology (IT), Risk
Job Reference # 204257BR
Job Type: Full Time
Does quantitative modeling excite you? Are you an innovative thinker and interested in risk topics? Do you enjoy understanding algorithms and their background?
We're looking for a model developer who will:
• design, build and test AI models and solutions for business stakeholders and users primarily relying on Python based libraries and frameworks
• ensure adherence to standards related to our AI development pipeline, model validation, front / back-end interfaces and workflow procedures
• design and implement reusable Python assets, code templates and ongoing AI development framework enhancements.
• stakeholder management across various levels within the business unit and interact with all relevant GCRG stakeholders.
• collaborate with data architects and IT specialists to support as well the development of a data strategy and bespoke technical infrastructure
Methodologies and Models within Group Compliance, Regulatory and Governance is a newly established unit which uses state of the art AI/Machine Learning based solutions, covering the entire non-financial risk control and compliance space. Our mandate is to design and build the next-generation methodology set and AI development pipeline & tooling in an end-to-end responsibility. We are an ambitious team, with a startup setup and entrepreneurial spirit, embedded within a global financial institution.
• university degree (Master's or Ph.D.) in Computer Science, Physics, Statistics or Mathematics
• up to 5 years of analytics / statistical model development experience, using advanced quantitative & machine learning methods, applied preferably in financial services, risk & compliance domain
• fluent in Python or R
• strong expertise in Scikit, Pandas, Numpy, Tensorflow, Keras, Spacy, model transparency and interpretability techniques
• front-end prototyping experience in R Shiny or JS React advantageous
• understanding of model risk management processes
• basic understanding of IT and software engineering principles
• good communication, writing & presentation skills
• fluency in English required, other languages (e.g. German) advantageous
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.