Digital, Information Technology (IT), Risk
Job Reference # 204256BR
Job Type: Full Time
Are you an expert in in the use of machine learning for decision making? Do you enjoy understanding algorithms and their background? Are you organized with an eye for detail?
We're looking for someone like that to:
• maintain our newly built AI and machine learning solutions on our proprietary platform
• calibrate, verify and manage model governance and the model governance process
• act as the main point of contact for ensure stakeholders and model users, ensuring they know how to use and have reliable access to our solutions, including providing topical training and second level support
Methodologies and Models within Group Compliance, Regulatory and Governance is a newly established unit which uses state of the art AI/Machine Learning based solutions, covering the entire non-financial risk control and compliance space. Our mandate is to design and build the next-generation methodology set and AI development pipeline & tooling in an end-to-end responsibility. We are an ambitious team, with a startup setup and entrepreneurial spirit, embedded within a global financial institution.
• ideally a Master's in Mathematics, Natural Sciences, Engineering, Economics or Quantitative Finance
• minimum 2+ years' experience in model risk management and model governance processes within the financial services industry
• experience in model development or validation, using R, Python, Java, C++
• strong understanding of international regulatory, risk & compliance business context
• model maintenance experience across a diverse set of non-financial risk taxonomies (e.g. Conduct, Legal, Cyber etc.)
• solid experience in modern banking IT environments & good understanding of their specific requirements (e.g. data management, security etc.)
• good communication, writing and presentation skills, teaching or 2. Level business support experience a strong plus
• fluency in English required, other languages (e.g. German) advantageous
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.