Digital, Information Technology (IT), Risk
Job Reference # 204255BR
Job Type: Full Time
Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate? Are you an innovative thinker and interested in risk topics?
We're looking for a software developer who will:
• create AI development guidelines, design and build GUI templates
• implement a comprehensive testing, delivery and deployment framework
• ensure resilient interfaces to production environments, front / back-end components complying with existing validation and Group IT standards contributing to the creation of a data strategy
• build an IT infrastructure coordinating technical activities towards the validation of model
• closely interact with all relevant business unit stakeholders to architect and deliver robust, scalable and sustainable AI solutions.
Methodologies and Models within Group Compliance, Regulatory and Governance is a newly established unit which uses state of the art AI/Machine Learning based solutions, covering the entire non-financial risk control and compliance space. Our mandate is to design and build the next-generation methodology set and AI development pipeline & tooling in an end-to-end responsibility. We are an ambitious team, with a startup setup and entrepreneurial spirit, embedded within a global financial institution.
• university degree (Master's or Ph.D.) in Computer Science
• 2+ years of software development experience under Windows / Unix / Linux / MVS, applied preferably in financial services, risk & compliance domain
• fluent in Python / R / C++ / Java
• solid experience in front-end development technologies like JS React or Angular
• strong expertise in relational DBMS (DB2, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle) and Data Lakes (Microsoft, Oracle, TeraData)
• sound knowledge of BigData and deployment environments & processes (Cloud computing, Azure, Hadoop)
• working knowledge of Machine Learning frameworks
• basic understanding of model validation process
• excellent communication, writing & presentation skills
• fluency in English required, other languages (e.g. German) advantageous
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.