Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Australia and the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
To support our growth in Professional Services, we are looking for a Digital Experience Analyst who can provide onsite or remote Analytics activities to Nexthink strategic accounts in order to provide ongoing value to Nexthink customers on different areas of operations.
The focus of the role is to deep dive into a customer’s dataset and provide recommendations. The role is expected to work collaboratively with Engagement Managers, Business Transformation Architects, Digital Workplace Architects and other cross functional Customer Success Teams.
This is a new role to Professional Services therefore we are looking for driven and self-starting candidates that can help shape and build a scalable data analysis practice within our organization.
The main responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Being able to analyze, baseline and benchmark customer’s data-set to drive insights for ongoing operations
- Lead data projects end-to-end, including business requirements gathering, data requirements definition, technical specifications and follow-up;
- Run complex analyses to deliver business insights to the different teams – automate reporting for scalability reasons whenever it is relevant;
- Being able to find and highlight false positives or one off events
- Ensuring that results and milestones are documented consistently and regularly shared with internal and external stakeholders
- Being able to speak with experience IT stakeholders and explain data analysis, insights and assumptions
- Analyze customer needs, goals, strategic plans and constraints
- Being able to prioritize and work on different projects at the same time
- Being able to suggest remediations and automation opportunities
- Stay current on product development/releases to a level required for the above activities;
- This position requires up to 60% travel
- A/BS preferred in computer science, computer engineering
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in technical consulting, analytics & automation
- Ability to perform data analysis and drive to actionable insights and automation
- Deep experience in either workplace management, network management, productivity and collaboration management
- Experience over transformation projects (e.g. Win10, O365)
- Extensive technical knowledge on end user computing
- Good knowledge of IT operations in challenging environments
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in an unsupervised environment
- Excellent communication, customer facing and teamwork skills
- Exceptional analytical skills; outstanding communication and social awareness
- Enthusiasm for working in an international, collaborative and fast-paced environment and learning new technologies
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Linux clients and its applications
- Outstanding Excel skills. Great command of business intelligence software and data visualization tools such of R , Mathlab and Python as well as strong data visualization skills and experience with relevant data visualization tools would be a significant asset;
- Practical knowledge of SQL, XML, windows PowerShell. Practical experiences in data integration
- Relevant software industry experience in any of the following: IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, security, and/or analytics
- Fluency in English and German, with excellent written, digital and verbal communication skills; knowledge of other languages would be an asset
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.