Inanna Fertility is an early stage medical information technology startup in Zurich. Our mission is to improve the outcomes of fertility treatments through clinical decision support algorithms which leverage the latest innovations in machine learning. We aim to provide data insights for the most tailored treatment recommendations which dynamically adjust based on every single patient’s medical history and response to the treatment (personalized medicine). Our clinical decision support platform will support every crucial decision in fertility treatments from the initial diagnosis, the selection of the treatment path, the optimization of the IVF stimulation & trigger protocol, to embryo selection while providing a real-time outcome prediction along the way. We will enable fertility clinics to differentiate themselves through improved success rates and to set clinic-wide treatment standards.
To strengthen our team we are looking to add several data scientists to our R&D department. We are seeking data scientists at all levels Principle, Senior, Junior, and Interns.
- Develop machine learning algorithms on large multimodal complex health data
- Build, Iterate on, and engineer key features and new statistical and machine learning models relating measured data to clinical endpoints.
- Develop clinical decision support products to aid healthcare professionals make better decisions for women undergoing IVF treatments
- Work cross functionally with data-engineering, regulatory, and product to deploy Inanna’s algorithms efficiently on a global scale in a compliant fashion
- Develop pre-processing and quality control tools for a broad range of clinical data types and document development processes
- Communicate highly technical results and methods clearly, as well as, interact cross-functionally with a wide variety of people and teams.
- For the Senior Data Scientist position: an advanced degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., statistics, computer science, applied mathematics, or similar); PhD, MSc+3 years of experience, or BSc +5 years. Other experience profiles will be considered for the corresponding level.
- Demonstrated experience working with Python or R in machine learning or statistics and common ML & statistical tools (tensorflow, pandas, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience developing machine learning or statistical models relating clinical outcomes to medical data
- Ability to work independently with a high sense of responsibility
- Fluency in English
- Swiss or EU/EFTA work permit
- Familiarity with medical terminologies, women's health, and fertility
- Familiarity with software engineering practices and experience developing production software (e.g., DevOps experience).
- Demonstrated skills in selecting the right statistical tools given a data analysis problem.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Our offer to you
- Opportunity to shape and drive the success of a promising startup
- Opportunity for personal growth with people and project leadership
- Salary in line with market and an employee stock program