Committed, dynamic and with a passion for precision, we revolutionise the world of measurement and survey.
You are savvy in the analysis and conception of state-of-the-art technology and complex systems? Lateral thinking combined with accurate and dynamic work let you find the best of several options? Join our team and make your visions come true!
Data Scientist (f/m)
This appeals to you
- Execute AI studies and projects for metrology, surveying, construction and mining use cases
- Design Machine Learnig solutions and build working prototypes
- Develop validation and benchmarking strategies
- Engage with product managers and domain experts to understand requirements and to customize deliverables
- Being integrated within a global AI community within the Hexagon group and contributing to Model Libraries and Machine Learning Frameworks
This is you
- A relevant university qualification (Master / PhD) in computer science, mathematics, engineering, or a related field with focus on machine learning
- Industrial background and/or professional experience in SW development and productization
- Knowledge of data structures and data modelling using advanced methods in machine learning, deep learning and/or reinforcement learning
- Experience in applying state-of-the-art methods for analyzing time series, audio and/or text data for e.g. signal processing, condition monitoring, NLP or optimization tasks
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team with a proactive approach to problem solving
- Strong inter-disciplinary communication and cooperation skills
Our innovative solutions and products are characterised by the highest efficiency and reliability. Help us to improve the future, become part of our team and a global success story.
How can I apply