Do you want to become a part of a young company where out of the box thinking is welcomed?
Are you interested in the field of AI and self-learning technology?
Do you want to work with some of the smartest and most innovative people in the world?
Are you ambitious and want to become an Operations Manager in the future?
Our client is a non-profit organisation based in Zurich City with the goal to progress Artificial Intelligence (AI) worldwide. The President is looking for a dynamic and reliable Executive / Personal Assistant.
- dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- managing diary and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- organising events and conferences
- reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations, memos and correspondence
- accurately recording meeting minutes
- implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- collating and filing expenses
- At least 3 years of experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite
- excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Fluency in German and English
- Excellency in collaborating with various stakeholders and other executive personnel
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced ever changing environment
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
full / part time
Go ahead and get in touch - your UMANO team