Headquartered in Switzerland with additional offices in Toronto and London, SwissBorg aims to fundamentally change the way individuals manage their wealth. As a product obsessed team, we believe that advanced technology combined with an intuitive user experience will empower people to invest with more freedom, confidence, and belief.
In 2018, we successfully raised funds from over 23,800 global participants who share our vision of a wealth management industry with more community-centric values. We are now working towards the next phase of disruption. In Q4 of 2019, individuals across the globe will have the opportunity to purchase digital assets such as Bitcoin at the best prices, and become members of our ecosystem to unlock first of its kind investment features.
Data sits at the heart of what we do, and you’ll play a crucial role in helping our teams to build personalized customer experiences, track metrics, optimize processes, enhance our products, and everything in-between.
As a data scientist, you will be one of the first members of our growing world-class data team with an impact across all business lines. We’ll give you the tools and autonomy to build the data structures & solutions that will fundamentally underpin all operations at SwissBorg.
If you’re looking to explore uncharted territory in the digital assets space with a team that thinks long term, has an agile mindset, and wants to challenge the old-school money managers let’s chat!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop statistical analysis, and models and apply them to solve real problems
- Build and deploy algorithms for anomaly detection, forecasting and churn prediction based on users behavior
- Work with our product & marketing teams to guide product & marketing decisions through data-based recommendations
- Define and report on metrics and KPIs
- Automate analysis and data pipelines while ensuring our data infrastructure is set up for scale
What You Might Look Like
- Masters or PhD degree in math, statistics, physics, computer science, or related fields
- Expertise in a variety of data manipulation tools and programming languages (Python, SQL)
- Strong experience and theoretical knowledge in machine learning, prediction algorithms for classification and study of time series
- Track record in product analytics and experience to make decisions autonomously
- Outstanding communications and collaboration skills working cross-functionally
- Past experience building and working with AWS as well as building and maintaining databases
- Knowledge of Keras, Tensorflow library, SageMaker, and SDK a plus
- Being part of the lifetime opportunity to launch a product at scale
- Get in on the ground floor as a pioneer in the fast paced fintech/blockchain space
- Salary and competitive bonus based on our meritocratic system
- Continuous opportunities to learn, grow fast, and create alongside an experienced team of financial experts, engineers, scientists, designers, and marketing gurus
- Excellent benefits (health, etc…)
- Standard 5 weeks vacation
- Centrally located office in a beautiful historic building.