Interested in taking a big step in your career, becoming a member of a fast-growing startup and working with motivated and inspiring people? Then join MoveAgain!
MoveAgain is a startup in the heart of Zurich. Our small and dynamic team works with great passion and enthusiasm towards a great goal: to revolutionize the relocation market. Together with you, we would like to build the new market leader in the Swiss relocation market as well as in several other countries. With the help of our pricing algorithm, customers can get a quote for their move within less than 3 minutes and save up to 70% compared to a local provider. To expand and grow the business we are searching for a Business Development Intern motivated located in Zurich.
These will be your tasks
Currently, we are looking for a creative, proactive and enthusiastic individual to take over and drive projects. You should be passionate about Start-Up companies. Above all, you can handle multiple tasks, switch priorities and focus as needed and work independently. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Support the management in various matters related to Business Development, Marketing, Product and Business Intelligence
- Find new approaches to acquire customers and improve the current marketing channels
- Define and execute the product roadmap together with the management team
- You will provide accurate and insightful data analyses for different teams, explain and interpret your findings to them.
- Develop and set up processes in the quest to form the organizational structure
You're offering these qualifications
- You have a top Bachelor/Masters degree from a top university in Business, Finance, Entrepreneurship, Technology or other relevant fields
- You have obtained first work experience, for example in your own venture(s) or in the areas of tech startups, business development, management consulting, investment banking or private equity
- You are highly analytical
- You love to drive your own projects and assume responsibility
- You are looking for a highly challenging role
- You are fully proficient in Business English and German
- You have a hands-on mentality and great sense of humor
We're offering these benefits
- Integration into a highly qualified and ambitious team
- You directly report to the COO
- A high level of autonomy, responsibility, and ownership in your role from day one
- Flat hierarchical structure and direct communication with the management team
- A competitive compensation package