evenito is a leading Swiss software startup in the field of digitization and optimization of different processes in the event management and organization. Our event management software is used by more than 200 clients across all industries including leading swiss insurance companies, international banks, agencies, luxury brands and media companies.
evenito offers several features which are relevant during the whole event process. Our solution covers functions such as an event website builder, personalized communication, registration and ticket sales, on-site check-in, badge printing, real-time photo management and the publication of events in our media network.
On our journey to grow internationally and to build the most innovative event solution looking for a fully committed CTO who helps us achieving our goals and shape the future of the event management industry.
What is your job?
- Team management (review, salary, recruiting): DEVs, QAs and support
- Strategic definition, implementation, controlling and adjusting the tech stack & development processes
- Project management and capacity planning in order to be able to deliver a high quality product according to defined milestones
- Defining, implementing and controlling security standards of the projects
- Defining, implementing and controlling coding principles and quality standards
- Supervising the support infrastructure of evenito (1st and 2nd level support) incl. system monitoring and SLA monitoring
- Building and improving the product in cooperation with the Product Owner & Management
- Actively managing the development team to get the best out of everyone
- Own coding activities on key projects to demonstrate your motivation to be part of the team and the project
- Google Cloud Platform
- Vue.js (Vuetify Framework)
- rarely PHP7, Symfony 4
What do we expect from you?
University degree in computer science (or similar)
- Experience as CTO or tech lead for 3+ year with supervising a team
- Experience in the field of cloud software and scalable corporate grade solutions
- Strong written and verbal English skills
- Very good communication and convincing skills
- Self-motivated and self-managed personality
- Team player with a strong capability to include and motivate your peers
- Can do & proactive attitude
- Ideally, you have previously worked with Vuetify, Google Cloud Technologies
- Affinity for scalable micros-service architecture in the field of corporate grade SaaS platforms
What do we offer?
- Attractive share option program
- Being part of a young and dynamic team and help reshaping the event technology industry
- Active role in a fast-growing startup and ambitious plans to grow internationally
- High level of freedom and self-management
- Room to grow and improve yourself
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Office 5 min (by foot) from the central station in Zurich
Do you see yourself tackling this challenge and being part of evenito? We would love to hear from you! Send us your CV and motivation letter and we will be in contact with you asap