We’ve got a mission for you instead. You’re the best at what you do. You don’t just want a job. You’re looking for the ultimate challenge. In a team that knows no limits, because you don’t either.
Welcome to Advertima. We detect people’s physical appearance, their full-body motion and the situational context in real-time using an AI-driven computer vision technology. We are now looking to redefine the traditional shopping experience and profoundly improve it for end customers. We are building a cashier-less shopping solution that is powered by our cutting edge machine learning and computer vision technology. Our ambition is to remove all the friction, all the pain points and ultimately make shopping fun again. No more lines and no more waiting.
Are you ready to help shape our success story and to change the operating principle of an entire industry? Join our team as Data Scientist:
- Collaborate with our customer support team to identify and extract valuable insights from our Analytics data
- Analyse data for trends and patterns, and interpret data with a clear objective in mind
- Identify new business questions that can add value and help answering them
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Devise and utilize algorithms and models to mine big data stores, perform data and error analysis to improve models, and clean and validate data for uniformity and accuracy
- Implement analytical models/scripts to extract information from data sources in an automated manner
- Data storytelling and visualization
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, - Applied Mathematics or a related discipline
- Proficiency with data mining, mathematics, and statistical analysis
- Experience with Apache Spark, Python (PySpark), Jupyter Notebooks, BI / Visualisation Tools (like Tableau), SQL, Git
- Good Python programming skills and experience with the related data science stack
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Accomplishing tasks with autonomy and result oriented
- Curious, open-minded, proactive and agile
Ideally, you also have…
- Experience with AWS S3 and EC2
What we offer...
- An international, young and highly motivated team of start-up professionals
- A fast-paced, dynamic and innovative working environment
- The opportunity to strongly impact on the future of a drastically growing startup
- An organizational model that distributes power across peers
- A workplace in the modern Y&R Coworking Space (ZH) and/or STARTFELD Innovation Hub (SG)
- Flexible vacation policy
- Self-development budget
- Monthly team brunch
- Competitive compensation
Ready for the mission? Don't keep us in suspense.