At Starmind, we believe that the combined knowledge and cognitive capabilities of humans far exceed any existing technology's computing power; thus, we developed AI to empower and enhance rather than replace the human mind.
Our platform helps expedite people's advancement by exploring undocumented human intelligence and enabling real-time access to skills, knowledge, and solutions within corporations, communities, and, since we like to think of the bigger picture: the world.
We are backed by some of the best VC investors in Europe, becoming one of the fastest growing AI companies in Europe; and are rapidly expanding our team with the crème de la crème from Airbnb, Twitter, Salesforce, Zuora and many more.
Do you have what it takes to help us shape the future of AI?
Watch this video to find out how Starmind works!
What You Will Do
- You analyse the data generated by our application and generate insights into where and how machine learning algorithms could be applied to improve the user experience.
- You identify the most important KPIs to measure the performance of our existing algorithms and set up automatic monitoring and reporting for these metrics.
- You advise our developers on how to log data so that the usage and usefulness of all features can be measured.
- You work with our DevOps to improve the accessibility and scalability of our logs and databases.
Who You Are
- You are fluent in SQL (e.g. MySQL). Experience with ElasticSearch and/or NoSQL databases is a plus.
- You can write code for data processing in Python (using data analysis libraries such as pandas).
- You have experience with data visualization (for example using matplotlib or Grafana).
- You are always curious to try out new tools and libraries for the analysis and visualization of data.
- You follow new developments in AI and understand how machine learning algorithms can help to analyse data.
- You have a sharp eye for irregularities in a dataset and you will leave no stone unturned when looking for the cause of an anomaly.
- You have a good understanding of statistics, in particular regarding hypothesis tests and statistical significance.
- You desire to work in a small, agile team environment.
- You communicate proactively and work independently.
- A dynamic, young company where input is welcomed and acted upon
- High level of personal responsibility and independence
- A challenging and exciting mission within an innovative and multi-cultural environment
- The opportunity to work with some of the smartest and most innovative people in the market
If this sounds like you, let’s solve the riddle and apply (written in English or German) - We’re very excited to meet you