About the role
- Co-lead the definition of new product features and launch them successfully for our customers
- You work closely with our product manager, data analyst(s) and engineers to sketch out product functionality specifications and related UI flows
- You ensure proper product documentation (e.g. sales documentation, internal documentation)
- You help us to coach our customer success managers and our sales team to communicate and position our products correctly in the market
- You conduct market studies, research insights, competitor and data analysis
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- First working experience as a product “owner” and/or in requirements engineering, business analysis or equivalent
- Very good technical understanding and ability to derive product “can-do`s” from technological innovation
- You are able to derive product insights (e.g. new functionality) from product usage observation, data assets, industry developments and customer requirements
- Strong interest in big data, machine learning and user experience topics
- Analytical mindset coupled with the desire to innovate
- You are a strong team player; a self-starter who is hands-on, creative, resourceful and takes initiative
- Excellent communicator; experience working in a fast-paced international environment
- Fluent in English; German a plus
What’s in it for you?
- At 1plusX, we highly value teamwork and we are honest, open, warm and direct with each other.
- We actively foster diversity and inclusion. Being a part of our growing team means that you will be supported and challenged because we all contribute together to our success.
- We promise that working with us is fun!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We base our recruitment decisions on qualifications, skills, knowledge, experience and essential business requirements regardless of race, religion, color, gender identity, age, disability status or sexual orientation.