You want a job? Then look elsewhere, because we are offering you a mission...
Do you want to play a key role in our customer projects enabling our revolutionary new product to solve customer problems and thereby help enterprises to achieve the data literacy of Amazon?
Our product, the SPOUD Data-Market is redefining the way enterprises are able to access and integrate business data inside and share it between companies. Be the driving power that gets our crazy integration and analytics projects off the ground.
We are looking for a:
Software Engineer (100%)
We are passionate people with an urge to create, maker nature, proud of things built, and love for everything growing and living. We are a family of pioneers, explorers and city-builders in the area of enterprise big-data.
- You will technically lead project teams thereby supporting the project lead and the customer
- You will work in an interdisciplinary team together with data scientists, designers, engineers and business people
- You will lead software architecture and design in customer projects
- You support our customer in their technical vision and inspire and enable them to find pragmatic solutions
- You see the entrepreneurial vision of SPOUD and align your doings accordingly
- You love working together with customers and take responsibility of your and your teams work
- You are a do-er, proactive and can anticipate technical and organisational issues because you know...
- Strong in Software design and architecture
- 2+ years of relevant experience in software development and the ability to write clean code
- Know-how in state-of-the-art development frameworks, tools, and methods in your field of expertise
- You like to work in a start-up environment but you feel comfortable also in the enterprise world
- You have experience with Java, Go, Kafka, Flink, docker and Rx
- A place where you can be happy if you like making a difference!
- A diversity of unsolved questions on the technological front and the freedom to solve them in your own way
- A team of experienced start-up enthusiasts who will help you get ahead and will also listen to you
- A young, dynamic, and non-bureaucratic environment with a lot of flexibility
- An inspiring workplace with a fantastic team of creative people in the heart of Bern
Attention: This is not a regular job – this is a mission where you play an active role, help our customers build their data nirvana and on this path unfold your full potential.
So save your seat on this fast-growing rocket ship and be at the Swiss forefront of Innovation in big data! We are looking forward to welcome you to our family (regular BBQs are a must!).
Send us your application (CV and motivational letter) in PDF and let’s have a coffee together