As Digital Workplace Architect you will bring a key contribution in realizing our mission: to provide the most efficient, appreciated and trusted digital workplace to millions of corporate workers. Your job will cover four main aspects:
- Provide the technical expertise required to build and enhance our Product by working with Product Managers and Developers.
- Based on your experience, build content packs to help our customers to improve employee experience.
- Explore and increase awareness around the overall IT ecosystem of workplace solutions that Nexthink is part of, by understanding various technologies (operating system, application virtualization, configuration management, EMM, etc.). Identify how Nexthink can complement and enhance these technologies.
- Advise the R&D teams with workplace-specific knowledge during the development of our catalog of self-help/self-healing workplace scripts and artificial intelligence solutions.
- Collaborate with and advise our Solutions Consulting and Customer Success teams during customer engagements.
Your profile and experience
You are extremely passionate about solving challenging, real-life problems. You are a digital workplace expert with strong technical skills, the passion and love to keep up to speed and try out new technologies and a strong commitment to deliver the best digital experience to end-users.
- Strong macOS management and configuration experience in large enterprise environment.
- Deep understanding of the Windows operating system and related technology stack, including SCCM, Active Directory, Intune.
- 5+ years as Workplace Architect, Build Architect or a similar role in a large IT organization.
- Outstanding communication and teamwork skills, and social awareness.
- Ability to drive complex projects with minimal oversight, delivering results incrementally and pragmatically.
- Demonstrated ability to collect user feedback and understand customer pain points.
- Enthusiasm for working in an international, collaborative and fast-paced environment and learning new technologies.
- Professional-level English, spoken and written.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.