35 bots live and 100s in the pipeline! As part an innovative multidisciplinary IT team in Novartis, you will part of the integral talent in collaborative innovative and agile teams that experiment, rapidly incubate, and establish to scale digital platforms that deliver value to Novartis in areas like Process Automation, Cognitive Computing (AI, ML), Natural Language Processing, etc.
Accountable to define machine learning solution architecture and engineering of identified automation problems/domains.
- Understand technology and infra constraints (eg: models, efficacy, data etc.) to conceptualize solutions within tight constraints of time & technology.
- Elaborate and describe the solution architecture holistically (i.e. considering all relevant viewpoints (e.g. functional Architecture, Data Architecture, Technical Architecture, Security Architecture, Performance Architecture, etc.). Elaborate the solution architecture for a specific solution based on architecture-significant requirements and company-wide architecture standards.
- Prove fit-for purpose of selected architecture by designing and building proof-of-concept solutions independently but in accordance with established architecture patterns.
- Validate solution architectures of the machine learning automation solutions regarding their adequacy and adherence to requirements and standards throughout the solution lifecycle.
- Track performance of the model/product once live and iterate the design of the machine learning models to achieve needed efficacy.
- Work with Delivery teams/BEF/Business SMEs to give inputs regarding the right end-to-end operating model for ML-solutions.
- Own support for product technology related issues to project and operations teams
- Define how the different solution components will need to interact and enable their implementation by the delivery teams.
- Masters in Computer Science/Machine Learning/Statistics or equivalent areas
- Fluent in English, other languages beneficial
- Hands-on, passionate technologist with a ‘maker mindset’.
- At least 8-10 years total experience in IT in which at least 3-4 years is with designing and implementing AI/ML/NLP solutions
- Experience with using pre-configured ML services out of Azure/AWS to build out solutions.
- Experience building and deploying ground up ML models with Linear/Logistic Regression, Decision trees, Naive Bayes, Random Forest etc.
- Proficiency with one or more of the leading deep learning software packages: TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, or MXNet
- Global Mindset and communication skills; stakeholder influencing skills
- Experience and capability to work with different internal and external roles in a matrix organizational setup
WHY CONSIDER NOVARTIS?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives? We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are empowered to ask new questions, make bolder decisions and take smarter risks. We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Novartis Pharma AG