Here at Swarovski, our people sparkle just as much as our products. Come and join us as a Senior data Scientist where you will get a chance to work in a growing team in the Zurich area and develop your skills in use cases at global scale. Be part of a truly iconic global brand, learn and grow with us.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Drive the development and implementation of Advanced Analytics use cases for the Consumer Goods Business
- Partner with relevant departments (e.g. e-Commerce, Omnichannel Management, CRM, Marketing Management) to understand and frame the problem, estimate the business impact, develop the solution & monitor it
- Identify internal and external data for the question at hand and work with BI/IT to assure data provisioning
- Develop model prototypes both using latest AI and machine learning techniques like Gradient Boost, Neural Networks or Random Forests as well as classic methods. Test and continuously improve model along AA best in class standards
- Provide output to target systems like marketing automation or dashboards and assures automation and monitoring of use cases, in alignment with relevant departments
- Assure reporting of Use Case KPIs and feed them into functional dashboards
- Monitor the execution of statistical models & performance in use cases and identify improvement / extension opportunities
We are looking for a motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- University degree/ Education, preferably in in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Physics or similar
- More than 5-8 years of experience in advanced analytics field
- Proven track record of creating impact in at least 2 of the following fields (Personalization of e-Mails, Websites & Advertising, Assortment Optimization, Dynamic Pricing & Promotions, Marketing Mix Optimization, Store level forecasting, Social Media/Network analysis)
- Strong technical experience in the following areas:
- R and/or Python (min. 5 years), modelling & real time analytics (process parallelization), familiarity to SAS a plus
- Familiarity with one of the following AI verticals: text mining, image recognition, conversational interface, automatic classification, network analytics, predictive modeling - incl deep learning framework (PyTorch, Keras, Tensorflow, etc.) a plus
- Database management (SQL & NoSQL, Spark a plus)
- Robust knowledge on Data management & IT infrastructure management,
- Proven ability to structure, build & optimize complex data science pipelines,
- Big data cloud providers (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
- Tableau skills a plus
- Substantial prior experience in modelling large scale retail data sets, digital & tracking data & data enrichment (data scraping/crawling a plus)
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams & agile ways of working
- Excellent English proficiency
Swarovski is a family-run company, founded more than 120 years ago in Wattens, Austria. We are leading group of global companies committed to stable growth and maintaining our place at the forefront of design, creativity, and technological innovation.
Working for Swarovski is more than just a job. You will work for a groundbreaking, modern, premium brand, which is globally known for its quality and creativity. We place people at the heart of our business and offer global pay programs, supported by a range of local benefits. In addition, we provide rich development opportunities which recognize and reward the brilliant contributions of our passionate individuals and teams who contribute to the success of our company – sparkling every day.
Whether you are just starting your career or celebrating an existing one, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history. Grow your own career through our blended learning and development programs. Learning opportunities are everywhere at Swarovski and will help you grow and develop your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.