- Advise our clients in the area of master data management
- Support the establishment and implementation of data governance models and end-to-end data maintenance workflows
- Establish solid data quality management and contribute to continuous improvement of data quality at the customer side
- Performing data-driven quality analysis, as well as developing management dashboards
- Defining metadata glossary for our customers
- Bachelor or Master degree, ideally with strong focus in (business) informatics or similar
- Consultant: first relevant experience in consulting and/or experience with enterprise applications is highly preferred
- Expertise in designing and implementing master data processes in ERP environments
- Sound knowledge of data quality management processes
- Understanding of one or more existing MDM solutions
- Experience with data analysis methods and tools including Excel, Access, SQL
- Proficient German and English skills
Targeted career development and internal and external attractive training and further education options
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.