Align Technology, Inc (NASDAQ:ALGN) has revolutionized the orthodontics industry. Founded in 1997, the Company pioneered the invisible orthodontics market with the introduction of the Invisalign system. Align was the first company to use advanced technology to create customized clear retainers as an alternative to painful and unattractive wire braces. Today, Invisalign is coupled with advanced 3-D scanning and modelling technique and has treated over 6 million patients worldwide.
In Align’s vision, data, insights and analytics lay at the heart of both the professional and consumer businesses. Align seeks to transform the way it uses data and intelligence in its business, both in defining strategy as well as in operational execution. To that end, Align is seeking a Professional BI / CRM Analyst EMEA to analyze customer interactions with our brand - from campaign to conversion – and deliver the obtained insights in actionable reports and presentations to the business stakeholders, primarily professional marketing.
The Professional BI / CRM Analyst EMEA will be part of the EMEA Data, Analytics and Insights organization.
The Professional BI / CRM Analyst EMEA will have responsibility for the following areas:
- Based on business requirements and stakeholder needs, creates standardized, automated reports and dashboards in Power BI or Salesforce and is able to own the results from idea to completion
- Delivers ad hoc insights and analytics to the EMEA Professional Marketing teams to optimize the customer journey – for example, email A-B tests, segmentations, opportunities to optimize sales rep efficiency, insights extracted from NPS surveys
- As domain specialist, constantly works to improve the company’s understanding of the customer, but also to improve global best practices in reporting, SQL and data-driven marketing
- Identifies focus areas and opportunities to improve existing reporting & dashboards
- Works with key stakeholders in Marketing, Sales, BI and IT towards a 360 degree customer view
- Results-driven and pragmatic – understands that data is only valuable when it is translated to actionable insights for the business
- Curious & analytical – must be able to ask the right questions, identify relevant sources, combine data sets, crunch numbers and present actionable conclusions
- Excellent persuasive communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization; must able to clearly present business and technical issues, ideas, and recommendations in verbal, written, and presentation formats.
- Likes to work in a fast-paced, high growth global matrix environment
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Computer Science, Finance, Engineering or related fields
- Minimum of 5+ years of working experience required, of which 2+ years as an analyst in Business Intelligence or CRM
- Essential: Experience writing SQL queries to pull and manipulate data from various data sources – examples include SQL Server, SAP, Salesforce, Google Analytics and RetailNext
- Experience with automating the updating of business intelligence reports
- Experience with leveraging contemporary enterprise Business Intelligence and CRM tools, preferably Power BI and Salesforce, from data extraction to insightful visualization
- You score bonus points when you have experience with Python or R, and are familiar with advanced analytics methods such as regression, machine learning, clustering, etc.