Our mission is to deliver solutions to the financial services industry, driving business and technology change through proven global expertise. Axxiome is a name synonymous with quality and value for financial services organizations that are looking to improve or build upon their IT operations. With offices and subsidiaries in many countries across 4 continents, Axxiome excels in transforming legacy banking and insurance platforms to modern solutions and is considered a leader in implementation and integration of digitization initiatives across the globe.
In Cooperation with the Business Engineering Institute St.Gallen AG (BEI AG) we are building up a Data Science team for financial services. Innovation based on science and projects will lead us to success. BEI AG is the leading company for turning knowledge gained from research and science into practice-oriented consulting and innovative solutions.
Join our team as
Data Science Manager f/m
As Data Science Manager you will manage a team of 3-5 highly educated and experienced data science analysts and developers, collaborate with the BEI AG and be responsible with your team for innovation and accurate data collection, processing, modelling and analysis to drive business.
- Lead data science projects end to end and coordinate functional teams/developers of 3-5 employees
- Mine, analyze customer data to drive optimization and improvement of products, marketing techniques and business strategy with your team
- Develop/use predictive statistics behavioral or other models by machine learning and/or traditional statist. modeling techniques to increase and optimize customer experience and revenue generation
- Develop data models, algorithms, tools and methods
- Applied knowledge of the configuration options of modules within or across packages to functional solutions using detailed knowledge of package capabilities to meet business requirements
- Create showcases how BI data can help to facilitate and drive business decisions focused on Financial Services Industries
- Connect findings to business initiatives and approach customer at various management levels to create opportunities
- Master’s degree in engineering, computer science, physics, math or economics
- Familiar with the principles of modelling
- 5 years of experience Project Management
- SQL database management and maintenance skills
- Several years developing sustainable customer relations
- Fluent in German and English
ADDITIONAL AS A PLUS
- Machine Learning, AI
- Python; R and/or SPSS knowledge or equivalent tools
- Unleash your potential in an international company with flat hierarchies. Enjoy a maximum of personal freedom.
- A structured onboarding process ensure that our new hires get familiar with Axxiome, receive right tools and feel seen and accountable.
- An attractive salary model with performance-based bonuses, a generous home office regulation, a company car for private use and other benefits of a modern consulting company round off our offer to you.
- As a top performer, you also participate directly in the company’s success through an investment model.
- To ensure that your knowledge is always “state-of-the-art”, you regularly take part in internal and external training courses. An intensive training and a regular coaching enable you to reach your personal goals.
Please apply online with your complete set of documents, including your desired salary and your possible starting date at email@example.com.
For any questions please don’t hesitate to contact Hardy Schwarzer, Recruiting Manager Europe at Axxiome (firstname.lastname@example.org, +49 151 27 655 588).