- You will take on technical leadership of customer projects (establishing the methodical approach, developing use cases with the customer, advising customers on technical questions as well as presenting and explaining results).
- You will manage the development of machine learning pipelines or develop these yourself: data preparation, modelling, method selection, validation.
- You will evaluate the technical and economic feasibility of machine learning solutions and operationalise concepts from successful prototypes in collaboration with data platform architects.
- As an expert, you will also assist with the acquisition of customer projects as part of an interdisciplinary bid team.
- You have at least 4 years of professional/research experience in the area of machine learning since graduation. Experience of implementing projects in industry and services is an advantage.
- You have very good, broad-based knowledge of machine learning, advanced skills in an application domain (e.g. NLP, CV) and good knowledge of statistics.
- You are proficient in an ecosystem suitable for data analysis (Python preferred), have experience in software development and are familiar with the concepts of database systems (relational/NoSQL).
- Thanks to your confident manner in your communications with customers, and your strong personal motivation and passion for data science, you will take on responsibility for projects and the future development of our ML/DA competence.
- You have a degree from a federal technical institute or university in computer science or mathematics, or a comparable qualification. A PhD in an area related to machine learning is a plus. Excellent German and English language skills are required for this role.
Develop your talent in a highly qualified environment: Zühlke offers you a wide range of opportunities for knowledge exchange and networking plus the security of a long-standing success story. You can develop your career individually, as we will offer you four weeks of further training per year, training camps and active knowledge sharing among experts. Would you like to find out more? Then read our Success Stories or join the conversation on our Zühlke Blog.
Please submit a complete application including CV, cover letter, reference letters, and educational certificates. Provided you are a non-EU/EFTA citizen, we can only accept your application, if a valid Swiss work permit is enclosed.