As a data science consultant you will make a substantial contribution to the resolution of complex challenges on behalf of our customers in the area of digital transformation and business innovation.
- You will lead sophisticated consultancy projects in the area of product, services, solution and business model innovation at the interface of market, business and technology.
- You view data science as a potential tool for overcoming the challenges of digital transformation and will increase our customers’ understanding of its potential and limitations.
- You have a holistic view of data science initiatives and understand how to develop the customers’ understanding of the different levels such as platform, governance, algorithms and application cases.
- You will facilitate innovation workshops and develop ideas into a validated portfolio by taking a co-creation approach. Working with our experts you will generate real opportunities and investment possibilities for our customers out of this potential.
- As a trusted advisor you will support data science implementation projects in order to bring ideas to life and successfully launch innovations on the market.
- You will be an important exponent of data science, actively developing Zühlke’s services, positioning our portfolio on the market (pre-sales), drawing up quotations and helping to develop young talent.
- You have successfully completed a technical degree at a federal technical college, university or university of applied sciences in computer science or mathematics, or you have a comparable qualification. Ideally you have a PhD in an area related to machine learning or an (E)MBA from a top school.
- Extensive professional experience in consulting, product management or R&D is a requirement.
- You have in-depth knowledge of the different aspects of data science solutions and a thorough understanding of the possibilities and limitations of machine learning.
- Your repertoire of skills also encompasses management experience within the context of projects, programmes or direct team leadership.
- You stand out thanks to your ability to learn quickly and your strong problem-solving skills, and you are analytical, customer-oriented, creative and innovative.
- With team orientation and strong personal integrity you are an effective coach, active in building trust with customers in the long term.
- Maintaining relevant knowledge of current technologies (cloud, mobile, IoT, big data/machine learning/AI, blockchain, AR/VR etc.) and their use in business innovation comes naturally to you.
- You have an understanding of business and are flexible with regard to different industries and companies (from start-ups to multinationals).
- Persuasive communication skills as well as very good German and English add the finishing touch to your profile.
Develop your talent in a highly qualified environment: Zühlke offers you a wide range of opportunities for knowledge exchange and networking plus the security of a long-standing success story. You can develop your career individually, as we will offer you four weeks of further training per year, training camps and active knowledge sharing among experts. Would you like to find out more? Then read our Success Stories or join the conversation on our Zühlke Blog.
Please submit a complete application including CV, cover letter, reference letters, and educational certificates. Provided you are a non-EU/EFTA citizen, we can only accept your application, if a valid Swiss work permit is enclosed.