- Serve as the primary liaison with key client representatives with the goal of owning the service delivery relationship;
- Drive overall client satisfaction through effective coordination and communication of client deliverables;
- Work with clients to establish best practices which meet their needs and addresses any prioritization issues that may arise;
- Ensures client and project requirements are being met with the highest quality and accuracy through verification and communicating routinely with both the client and internal partners;
- Provides substantive oversight to client-specific projects on a day-to-day basis;
- Instills confidence with the client and serves as a primary public face of Epiq’s high-quality service delivery offering;
- Utilise proprietary software applications, 3rd party eDiscovery applications, electronic discovery and data recovery processes.
- Load, Process and Search client data in many different file formats using Nuix, Relativity and proprietary tools.
- Work closely with team members to troubleshoot data issues (prior to escalation to operations senior management and/or IT/Development), research software and/or techniques to solve problems, and carry out complex data analysis tasks.
- Communicate and collaborate with other company departments.
- Generate reports from various database platforms for senior management.
- Generating written status reports to managers and project managers.
- Work at all times within strictly-defined, bespoke eDiscovery workflow, procedures and practices.
Required Qualifications & Characteristics
- A solid understanding of eDiscovery and the litigation support industry which is typically a result of at least 4 years of experience in project management and operations positions with law firms, corporate legal departments or eDiscovery service providers.
- Strong experience in eDiscovery applications, especially NUIX and Relativity is essential.
- Demonstrated success in the management of multiple simultaneous projects.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible to changing work priorities.
- Oral and written communication skills which provide a strong and confident leadership presence.
- Excellent client relationship skills which include the ability to proactively manage client expectations, recognize client needs and adapt company capabilities to consistently meet client requirements.
- Note that this role is based in Zurich, Switzerland, but you must be willing to travel to other Epiq locations or client sites to work for short periods.
We are seeking a superior candidate for this unique role. As a result, we require the following background in candidates selected for this opportunity:
- A bachelor’s degree. A graduate degree such as a Juris Doctorate (JD) degree or Masters of Business Administration (MBA) a plus.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
It is Epiq’s policy to comply with all applicable equal employment opportunity laws by making all employment decisions without unlawful regard or consideration of any individual’s race, religion, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, transgender status, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, veteran or family status or any other basis protected by applicable national, federal, state, provincial or local law. Epiq’s policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on any of these impermissible bases, as well as any bases or grounds protected by applicable law in each jurisdiction. In addition Epiq will take affirmative action for minorities, women, covered veterans and individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. Epiq is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, Epiq will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.