This is your opportunity to join AXIS Capital – a trusted global provider of specialty lines insurance and reinsurance. We stand apart for our outstanding client service, intelligent risk taking and superior risk adjusted returns for our shareholders. We also proudly maintain an entrepreneurial, disciplined and ethical corporate culture. As a member of AXIS, you join a team that is among the best in the industry.
Portfolio Management Analyst:
As part of AXIS Re’s ambition to provide the most modern and sophisticated approach to underwriting, we have established a Product Center within the Reinsurance Products team. Within the Product Center we have created a new role, a Portfolio Management Analyst, who will report to the Head of Portfolio Management. The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Analyze and monitor assumed portfolios and collaboratively develop respective KPIs
- Contribute to regular portfolio reviews on selected segments, classes or regions
- Provide quantitative analysis of a portfolio, segment, contract, client or broker
- Monitor cat and selected non-cat risk accumulations and visualize findings.
- Support retrocession placements, prepare underwriting exhibits, develop data packs, etc.
Planning and Reporting:
- Contribute to the overall underwriting planning process and coordinate with stakeholders as needed. Work closely with BUs and management to develop uwr plans and outlooks
- Prepare and consolidate planning exhibits and ensure accurate reporting in a timely manner
- Contribute to a continuous improvement of best practice.
- Strong knowledge of reinsurance underwriting and reinsurance industry
- Ability to work effectively with various levels throughout the organization.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to analyze, verify, and offer potential solutions
- Ability to coordinate, communicate, and facilitate