At Homegate we are already very strong in Switzerland with business customers. To become the strongest player in regards to private customers, we're starting a brand new team, which will focus on winning new private customers and listings. This small team which will be...
- highly agile, reacting to data and market insights immediately
- eager to learn, either through data analysis, mailing our customers or phone call campaigns
- focusing on quick, hacky approaches (one-off approaches) which only stay for a few weeks
- willing to be spontaneous, try out also seemingly stupid ideas, interact with customers, step out of the comfort zone
What would be your responsibilities?
- You analyze existing data coming from Homegate's rich historical data, competition analysis, Google Analytics, A/B testing, mail campaign reports in order to find opportunities to grow our listing stock at Homegate
- You test hypothesizes first with existing data and then with the team through implementing new adhoc prizing or service options in the market
- You help segmenting the market, e.g. geographically, different personas (private vs. professional customers), different situations (rent vs. sales), prizing, etc. in order to find the next growth opportunities
- You look for new data sources, either official ones, through crawlers, etc.
What we require from you
- You have worked in the classifieds segment, ideally real estate
- 3+ years experience in statistical modelling (regression/classification)
- Working knowledge of SQL, Tableau knowhow is a nice-to-have
- Proficiency in a statistical programming language (R, Python/Pandas or similar)
- Basic Data-Engineering capabilities (parse different type of raw data, data cleansing, matching, etc.)
- Fluent in English with strong communication skills (both written and verbal), German is a plus
- AWS knowledge is a plus (EC2, VPCs, S3, Redshift)
- Most importantly: you need to be curious and spontaneous, ready to try out crazy ideas with an entrepreneurial approach
- Working with experts in the field in an international environment
- Flexible working hours and Home-office possibilities
- Personal development plan and yearly budget for educational courses, conferences etc.
- On-site canteen with plentiful selection of fresh food and salad
- Lots of team activities and regular hackathons