The MindMaze Neuroscience team is searching for a full-time R&D software engineer specializing in virtual reality and/or game development. As part of a multidisciplinary team, you will work on several research projects to develop digital therapies for rehabilitating cognitive function in neurological conditions.
- To design and implement interactive, multimodal exercises/games in VR/AR & MindMotion platform using Unity3D.
- To run studies with healthy participants and neurological patients.
- To analyze multimodal (behavioral, physiological, game performance) data.
- Writing documentation and reports.
To support you, MindMaze will:
- Provide an international collaborative work environment
- Provide mentoring
- Allow flexible employment terms and conditions
Skills that we look out for are among
- Master's degree in Computer Sciences or Computer Engineering
- Strong skills in software programming
- Excellent knowledge of Unity3D and C#
- 3-year experience in game design and development
- Experience with Github
- Experience with agile software development methods (Scrum, etc.)
- Fluent in English - level B2 minimum
Icing on the cake
- Experience in Data Science
- Experience in Healthcare Industry