Founded in 1927 and headquartered in Warsaw, Indiana, USA, Zimmer Biomet is a global leader in musculoskeletal healthcare. We design, manufacture and market orthopaedic reconstructive products; sports medicine, biologics, extremities and trauma products; spine, bone healing, craniomaxillofacial and thoracic products; dental implants; and related surgical products.
We collaborate with healthcare professionals around the globe to advance the pace of innovation. Our products and solutions help treat patients suffering from disorders of, or injuries to, bones, joints or supporting soft tissues. Together with healthcare professionals, we help millions of people live better lives.
For the Swiss Manufacturer, based in Winterthur (Switzerland), we are looking for a
Financial Analyst 100% (w/m)
Your main tasks and responsibilities
- Fixed Assets Management for to two entities located in Winterthur, including monthly additions, disposals, retirement, fixed assets counts, etc.
- Capital Appropriation Request (CAR) administration, ensuring all CAR requests are properly completed and approved, tracking status, timely activation of asset and monthly reporting to management including variance analysis
- Capex Tracker to analyze if business case assumptions are being met
- Monthly task also includes the execution of the depreciation run, reconciliation between Fixed Assets ledger and Financial Statement and reconciliation of Construction in Progress accounts
- Support the monthly actuals and month-end closing task and corresponding analysis and ensure the Hyperion Financials are reported accurately and timely
- Ensure that reliable information is available to internal customers and senior management at appropriate times so that sound financial decisions are made
- Support annual budget process and quarterly projections, including Fixed Asset both for Capital Spend and for depreciation
- Support and validate various manufacturing related saving projects as well as procurement saving initiatives within STAR tracker tool
- Consolidate and review the KPI reporting and STAR reporting (savings initiatives)
Your qualifications and experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- 3-5 years’ experience in accounting or financial reporting, preferably in a complex multinational organization
- US GAAP knowledge preferred
- Experience with ERP and financial reporting systems; SAP and/or Hyperion are preferred
- Fixed Assets module/accounting
- Fluent in English and German
- Strong analytical and data modeling skills, result oriented, flexible, pro-active
- Ability to recommend and implement process improvements
- Likes to work in a dynamic and international environment
If you seize this opportunity, you will be able to develop your regulatory experience and be a part of a great and truly global team. Zimmer Biomet offers a wide range of challenging career advancement opportunities and a dynamic work environment. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Human Resources Senior Generalist