We are constantly looking to add to our core talent. If you are seeking a career that is challenging and rewarding, a work environment that is diverse and dynamic, look no further — Haemonetics is your employer of choice.
Responsible for management planning, sales operation controls and financial performance appraisal for a given division. He/she prepares forecasts, reports and analyses for his/her division. He/she establishes, develops and maintains operational specifications for financial information systems. He/she is also responsible for preparation, consolidation and distribution of profit and loss and balance sheet budgets for his/her division.
The incumbent partners with the business and finance team to measure and improve any performance gaps related to reaching or exceeding financial commitments.
- Primary role will be to build strong support and relations with the Sales organization and to manage territory planning, pricing control and profit and loss reporting and forecasting (US Gaap).
- Support the Commercial Teams in the formulation of their business and financial plans, forecasts and budgets, providing decision support and challenge as appropriate.
- Understand the key business issues and cost drivers, including key customer/product trends, country & territory performance, capital deployment and utilization, headcount and proposed expenditure.
- Prepare the sales reporting by performance at product group, region, segment and customer levels.
- Partner and support on a daily basis the field sales teams in early identification of performance gaps and opportunities to correct.
- Support the approval of capital / device deployment & out market pricing requests.
- Support the administration aspect of sales compensation including compensation design, payment and performance measurement against budget.
- Maintain & improve region wide Division product pricing matrices and visibility.
- Support cross functional projects as required.
- Support SOX 404 requirements and any internal policies.
We are looking for :
- 5 years p ost qualification experience in financial planning and controlling with a multi-national corporation
- Good business acumen combined with customer orientation and business partnering sense
- Demonstrated analytical and FP&A skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to organise, prioritise and deliver within tight deadlines
- Fluency in English is a must, at least another European language with French or German preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Power Point, ERP (Oracle preferred) and data mining (Hyperion planning)
- Successful track record in implementing and improving processes and reporting
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills
- Excellent collaboration and ability to work in multi-cultural environment
- Proactivity and solution driven