HolidayCheck is the leading hotel evaluation and travel portal in the German-speaking region. With nearly 8 million reviews, a few million user photos and videos of more than 691,000 hotels, we offer holidaymakers extensive travel know-how.
We are a subsidiary of Holidaycheck Group AG. Together we have a vision to become the most user-friendly company for holidaymakers. At the heart of our corporate culture are our values ( https://www.holidaycheckgroup.com/karriere/ ), which we live by every day and which create an environment that allows for continuous development.
Do you also support our values? Are you ready for the journey with HolidayCheck? Then join us at one of our locations!
- Support for all types of data needs (create exports and reports, development of complete BI-Dashboards from connecting the data sources to the design of the user interface)
- Consulting internal departments in terms of Data Analysis, Understanding und Modelling
- Development, maintenance and documentation of data models
- Support the development & administration of complex ETL-processes
- Continuous dialogue with stakeholders to identify relevant requirements and opportunities
- Degree in computer science, business administration, mathematics or statistics
- Profound experience with Tableau (or another BI-Tool)
- Good knowledge in the areas of data visualization, data modelling and data architecture
- Good understanding of relational/NoSQL Databases, cloud computing (AWS), at least one scripting language (Python or R) and statistical modeling/methods
- Scala/Spark knowledge is a plus
- Logical / analytical thinking and conceptual skills are your strengths
- You have no problem working on abstract problems
- Ability to work in a team, strong communication and negotiation skills
- Strong service mentality and result driven approach
- Good English skills, German is a plus