*You want a job? Then look elsewhere, because we are offering you a mission... **
SPOUD has an ambitious vision for future data-driven enterprises. Our platform allows companies to use their data sources faster, more efficiently, and securely, while our Nativ3 services enable companies to accelerate their digital maturity. Our customers belong to the most sophisticated data-driven organisations in Switzerland and beyond, and include Sportradar, Mobiliar and many others.
We are looking for a:
Marketing Talent (100%)
You will be in charge of the promotion of our company’s brands. You will focus on creating, implementing, tracking and optimizing our digital and traditional marketing campaigns across various marketing channels. As a successful hire, you will be responsible for identifying new customers, supporting lead generation efforts, and creating marketing materials such as white papers and case studies.
- Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation
- Building brand awareness and positioning
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy
- Identifying new customers
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts
- Creating and managing mailing lists
- Creating promotions with advertising managers
- Handling product and service launches
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events
- Researching demand for the organization’s products and services
- Evaluating competitors
- Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy and marketing plan
- Experience with online marketing including social media and content marketing
- You are creative, innovative, multimedia savvy and well-organised
- You have a keen interest in providing a consistent band voice across all marketing activities to specific audience
- Prior work experience in sales is a plus
- You have the ability to quickly adapt to change
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills in German and English
- A place where you can get happy if you like making a difference!
- A diversity of unsolved questions and the freedom to solve them in you own way
- A team of experienced start-up enthusiasts who will help you get ahead and will also listen to you
- A young, dynamic and non-bureaucratic environment with a lot of flexibility
- An inspiring workplace with a fantastic team of creative people in the heart of bern
Attention: This is not a regular job - this is a mission where you can play an active role and unfold you full potential. Save your sear on this fast-growing rocket ship and be at the Swiss forefront of Innovation in big data! We are looking forward to welcome you to our family (regular BBQs are a must!).
Send us your application (CV and motivational letter) in PDF and let’s have a coffee together.