You want a job? Then look elsewhere, because we are offering you a mission...
Do you want to play a key role in our customer projects enabling our revolutionary new product to solve customer problems and thereby help enterprises to achieve the data literacy of Amazon?
Our product, the SPOUD Data-Market is redefining the way enterprises are able to access and integrate business data inside and share it between companies. Be the driving power that gets our crazy integra- tion and analytics projects off the ground.
We are looking for a:
DevOps Engineer (100%)
We are passionate people with an urge to create, maker nature, proud of things built, and love for everything growing and living. We are a family of pioneers, explorers and city-builders in the area of enterprise big-data.
- You will have a vital responsibility for operating and maintaining our fancy-pants distributed event-processing environment
- This will involve cluster management, job scheduling, CI/CD in the cloud and on-premise (future)
- You will help to identify and create new features for smooth operation of our product
- As a DevOps Engineer you will participate in software development and product development
- You will be involved in customer support
- 2 years of experience in operating and maintaining Linux servers
- Eager to develop own tools to improve productivity and ability to write clean code
- Experience with cloud providers and container virtualization (docker, nomad, kubernetes, marathon)
- An awareness of what is meant by „lean start-up“ and „design thinking”
- Bonus: Experience with Kafka, Flink, NodeJS, Consul and Java (because others will talk about it often..)
- A place where you can get happy if you like making a difference!
- A diversity of unsolved questions on the technological front and the freedom to solve them in your own way
- A team of experienced start-up enthusiasts who will help you get ahead and will also listen to you
- A young, dynamic, and non-bureaucratic environment with a lot of flexibility
- An inspiring workplace with a fantastic team of creative people in the heart of Bern
Attention: This is not a regular job – this is a mission where you play an active role, help our customers build their data nirvana and on this path unfold your full potential.
So save your seat on this fast-growing rocket ship and be at the Swiss forefront of Innovation in big data! We are looking forward to welcome you to our family (regular BBQs are a must!).
Send us your application (CV and motivational letter) in PDF and
let’s have a coffee together.