Are you technically adept and communicative? Are you a Big Data fan ready for a new challenge in a leading Swiss PropTech start-up with global growth ambitions?
Then apply now and become part of our mission!
We like to give eager juniors having already some first experiences the chance to grow into this responsible position where your passion in interacting with people and communicating with customers can be applied along with your technical skills.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Participate in project deployment at global and multinational companies and take the command of the end-to-end deployment of the Locatee solution
- Support our customers throughout the implementation lifecycle
- Cooperation in project planning and development
- Concept development for various projects with modern planning tools, as well as definition and further development of a standardized rollout procedure
- Development and maintenance of project documentation
- Interact with customers via phone, email and occasionally onsite
- Reporting to management, customers and other stakeholders. Defining and ensuring compliance with rollout milestones
- Coordination between internal and external interest parties
WHAT YOU BRING
- Successfully completed studies in Computer Science or comparable qualification
- Quick comprehension, structured and well-organised way of working with focus on customer needs, entrepreneurial thinking
- Pronounced understanding of information technology
- Confident appearance, leadership qualities and strong communication skills
- You work proactively and are self-reliant
- Willingness to go occasionally on business trips
- Fluent in English. German is a plus
- Enjoy active participation in a small team with a start-up atmosphere
- Graduates are welcome however 1-3 years’ experience within the industry will be an advantage
- Experience with rollouts in IT B2B solutions, basic Linux capabilities and network knowledge (switching, routing, wireless, SNMP) are an advantage
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US
- Be part of a dynamic, fast-paced and internationally growing startup
- Work on cutting-edge big data analytics technology for the largest organisations worldwide
- A real scale-up adventure with great rewards: we offer Phantom Stock Options to be part of Locatee’s success
- Through a flat organisation we encourage innovation, ownership and open communication so that everybody feels engaged in the dynamic of the group
- A lot of independence and responsibility
- An inspiring and modern working environment in Zurich
- Optimise you work-life balance and work one week per year from wherever you want
- The ability to choose your own work devices
- The chance to work in an English-speaking office with a young, energetic, talented and multinational team that cares for each other
- We live diversity
- Weekly team events, after-work beers and much more, we never miss out on fun!
- Fresh fruits basket, homemade cakes, free tea, coffee & snacks
WHO WE ARE
The Zurich-based startup Locatee focuses on the development of the same-named smart building platform for workspace optimisation. It enables large organisations to make fact-based real estate decisions and shapes the way employees interact with an organisation’s office buildings.
The software solution analyses data sources in real time by leveraging an organisation’s existing IT infrastructure.
Our motto is to create a work environment where people want to work, not need to. This is not only our working culture but also what we want our customers to reach thanks to Locatee.
Our fantastic diverse team consists of 27 people with strong background in Product, Computer & Data science, Business Development, Marketing and Human Resources.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!