Bio-Rad is an innovative company and thanks to its laboratory diagnostic systems world leader in the field of blood group serology.
Our company is involved in the supply of high-quality products and services intended for diagnostic laboratories. Independence, innovation and commitment are the fundamental values that permeate our company culture, as well as a strong orientation towards our customers and a multicultural environment.
Bio-Rad in Cressier/Switzerland is looking for a Data Analyst for Global Manufacturing.
This position is responsible for partnering with Global Manufacturing (EMEA and LATAM consumables sites) to identify opportunities for improvement in operations and processes.The role can be based in: Switzerland (Cressier or Basel) or France (Steenvoorde)
- Partners with team members in Global Manufacturing and functions to support new and ongoing business reporting, analytical and training needs.
- Analyze existing data records, summarize quality and recommend solutions for compliance, cost saving and standardization opportunities
- Collaborate with internal operational business partners and stakeholders to define opportunities for improving operations.
- Define, develop and implement score card metrics and measurement tools.
- Develop reports that analyze spending, opportunities for standardization opportunities.
- Partner with senior analysts on initiatives to create new reports, metrics and dashboards based on business need.
- Develop presentations and effectively communicate results to business partners.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Information Systems, or manufacturing related discipline.
- 3+ years’ experience managing databases, providing timely user support, and writing reports, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced knowledge of the global manufacturing operations
- Advanced quantitative skills with proficiency in data analysis (SAP) modeling (MS Excel), and presenting (MS PowerPoint).
- Strong knowledge of data visualization tools such as PowerBI.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, problem solving, and time management skills.
- Ability to take complex information and convey it to various levels of the organization in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations to technical and non-technical audiences.
Do you see your next professional challenge in this position? We look forward to receiving your application. If you click on "Apply", you have the option of submitting your complete cover letter, resume and credentials in a coherent PDF or Word document.
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.